Careers at Mellott
Are you Positive and Outgoing? Do you have passion and drive? If you said "YES!", you might be right for our team.
We offer a competitive salary, vacation, health, dental, STD, LTD, life insurance and a 401(k) retirement.
Welder/Fabrication: Welder: candidates that have a strong welding background. Blueprint reading and fabrication experience are essential.
Service Technician, Eastern NJ and Southeast Region: Five or more years of industrial experience required. Specific skills needed include mechanical, hydraulic, electrical, welding, diagnostic and general maintenance. This position is responsible for the effective repair of rock crushing equipment and components at high levels of quality in the field. This individual must be able to work with minimal supervision; maintain good working records for time, parts, and supplies; maintain care of shop tools, equipment, and vehicles; maintain a work environment in a clean and safe manner; perform diagnostic inspections as directed; and communicate professionally.
Design/Detail Engineering: Currently seeking Designers and Detailers for the Warfordsburg, PA office or Mt. Joy, PA. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated ability to create design drawings based on customer concepts and an ability to support the development of designs through the manufacturing and erection processes. Qualifications will also include the ability to use AutoCAD for plant/equipment design drawings. Associates degree in civil, structural or mechanical engineering is required. Bachelor’s degree preferred. A minimum of two years design experience is required. Will consider entry-level applicants with strong educational background.
Sales - Account Manager: Currently seeking a Salesperson for the Eastern NC and Tidewater VA Sales territory. This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining a customer base in the region; selling Parts, Service, Equipment, and Systems to support the aggregates, industrial, and power industries. The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree, a strong sales acumen, and 3-5 years sales experience, preferably in the aggregates industry. Knowledge of construction equipment and local customer base is desired. Proficient computer capabilities and the ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment are required. Successful candidate must reside in sales territory.
Human Resources Coordinator: We are a leader in the construction materials industry with operations and customers throughout the Mid-Atlantic region and looking for a professional in our Human Resources office in Warfordsburg, PA. This position is under the supervision of the Human Resources Manager and is responsible for the administrative support of day-to-day human resources operations. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated ability to work effectively with and relate well with others including superiors, colleagues and individuals inside and outside the Company and have an ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality. Qualifications will also include: Bachelors/Associates Degree in business, human resources or equivalent combination of education and experience; course work /seminar attendance in benefits, employment law and other HR related areas; extensive knowledge and proficiency of computer software – Microsoft Word and Excel; prior knowledge of principles and practices of human resources and prior experience with an HRIS database.
Administrative Assistant - Used Equipment: Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Job Duties: Clerical jobs supporting the sales activities of an organization, though occasionally they may carry out sales duties. Their job responsibilities are to:
- 1) Answer phones and make appointments.
2) Answer customer queries and explain to them about products.
3) Prepare reports, sales brochures, price lists, discount offers and other sale documents.
4) Send emails, faxes and newsletters to prospects and customers.
5) Send quotations and proposals to prospects.
6) Confirm with customers about the delivery products.
7) Inform sales executives and managers about product delivery.
8) Arrange for sales meetings on the advice of the sales manager or director.
9) Handle warranty and customer invoicing preparation for the service.
Required Education and Experience:
1) Degree in business administration or related major preferred. High school diploma or GED and/or considerable administrative experience required.
Specific Job Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
1) Should be thorough with all administrative tasks.
2) Must have knowledge of computer programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Access.
3) Ability to deal with sales teams and customers.
4) Some knowledge of accounts or strong numerical skills. Ability to calculate well.
5) Should possess good business acumen.
6) Exhibit professionalism while dealing with tough internal as well as external customers.
Apply Today For a Better Career -- with Mellott Company!
Please respond in confidence to HR@Mellotts.com, or mail to:
Attn: Human Resources
100 Mellott Drive
Warfordsburg, PA 17267
Hiring requirements for all job applicants:
- A current and valid driver's license with a clean driving record
- Ability to work at height higher than 20 feet above the ground
- Ability to travel and remain away from home for up to two weeks at a time over periods that can be several months long
- High School Diploma or "G.E.D." required for many of the positions advertised
- Signature required to certify that applicants can meet these requirements
Applications forms available upon request
Equal Opportunity Employer