Invested in Our Community
Pictured: Southern Fulton High School (SFHS), Class of 2016, visits Antietam Battlefield. Mellott Company sponsors events like this for SFHS to give added dimension to the degree they earn in school.
For over 95 years, Mellott Company has generously supported communities surrounding the Company's operations. We are deeply committed to being a stable, long-term provider of employment and economic activity in the locations where we operate. That commitment is also evidenced through our many contributions to local, regional and national organizations.
Mellott believes in the strength of families and the value of supporting and inspiring young people to become productive members of the community – and in many cases, to become Mellott employees. Some of our outreach includes:
- Supporting local youth programs
- Learn-To-Read programs
- Mock job interviews for graduating high school seniors
- Vocational internship program
- College scholarships awarded based on the Mellott core values of: Safety, Integrity, Commitment, Respect, and Excellence
- Field trips to historical sites