Careers with Benefits at Mellott Company -- Apply Online Today!
Scroll Down to See Current Job Listings!
Are you Positive and Outgoing? Do you have passion and drive? Do you want a career with opportunities and challlenges?
If you answered "YES!", you might be right for our team.
We offer our employees:
- safe work environment with an excellent safety record;
- competitive salary;
- task-related training;
- generous 401(k) retirement plan;
- paid vacation;
- paid holidays;
- paid sick leave;
- medical insurance;
- dental insurance;
- vision insurance;
- short-term disability insurance;
- long-term disability insurance;
- life insurance;
- safety training;
- per diem compensation for traveling crew;
- tool-replacement policy;
- Values-Based Leadership (VBL): Safety, Integrity, Commitment, Respect, Excellence
Current Job Listings!
# # #
Currently seeking a Draftsperson for our Mt. Joy, PA office. A successful candidate will have a demonstrated ability to create design drawings based on customer concepts and an ability to support the development of designs through the manufacturing and erection processes. Qualifications will also include the ability to sue AutoCAD for plant/equipment design drawings. Associates Degree in Civil, Structural or Mechanical Engineering is required. This position is an entry level position.
# # #
Rock Crushing Equipment Operator
A high-school diploma, GED, or equivalent years of experience are required for this position. One to two years of work experience are preferred but not required. This individual will safely and efficiently operate rock crushing equipment under the observation of the Superintendent.
Part of the daily duties would include:
- Plant clean up to keep a safe working environment for all employees,
- Plant startup of all equipment,and
- Shut down of all equipment daily;
- Some maintenance of the equipment will be required;
- This position will be traveling heavily throughout the week with overnight stays away from home;
- Majority of time on the job is concentrated on operating heavy equipment, such as front-end loader, haul truck, crusher feeder, skid-steer loaders,
# # #
Five or more years of industrial experience required. Specific skills needed include mechanical, hydraulic, electrical, welding, diagnostic and general maintenance. Service technician is responsible for the repair of rock-crushing equipment and components at high levels of quality in the field. The person must be able to work with minimal supervision; maintain excellent working records for time, parts, and supplies; maintain care of shop tools, equipment, and vehicles; maintain the work environment in a safe and clean condition; perform diagnostic inspections as directed; and communicate professionally.
Apply Today For a Better Career -- with Mellott Company!
Respond in confidence to HR@Mellotts.com, or mail to:
Attn: Human Resources
100 Mellott Drive
Warfordsburg, PA 17267
Applications forms available upon request
Equal Opportunity Employer