Careers with Benefits at Mellott Company -- Apply Online Today!
Scroll Down to See Current Job Listings!
Are you Positive and Outgoing? Do you have passion and drive? Do you want a career with opportunities and challlenges?
If you answered "YES!", you might be right for our team.
We offer our employees:
- safe work environment with an excellent safety record;
- competitive salary;
- task-related training;
- generous 401(k) retirement plan;
- paid vacation;
- paid holidays;
- paid sick leave;
- medical insurance;
- dental insurance;
- vision insurance;
- short-term disability insurance;
- long-term disability insurance;
- life insurance;
- safety training;
- per diem compensation for traveling crew;
- tool-replacement policy;
- Values-Based Leadership (VBL): Safety, Integrity, Commitment, Respect, Excellence
Current Job Listings!
Looking for a full-time experienced painting professional with at least two years’ experience in industrial type painting.
Candidates must possess strong detail-oriented skills, as well as great communication, and ability to easily follow directions.
# # # # # # #
Looking for a full-time experienced welder with at least two years’ experience in the manufacturing industry.
Candidates must possess strong detail-oriented skills, as well as great communication, and ability to easily follow directions. Blueprint reading experience is a must.
# # # # # # #
This position’s will report to the Director of Financial and Performance Reporting, with primary responsibilities to monitor, analyze, and maintain company costs. Specific duties include:
- Management of perpetual inventory costs;
- Reconciliation of perpetual inventory records to the general ledger;
- Conduct physical inventories and monitor the cycle count program,;
- Management of standard costs and related income statement variances;
- Monitoring of departmental operating costs versus budget, and;
- Product margin Analysis.
This individual will primarily work in an office environment but will also work closely with all operational areas of the Company. Bachelor’s degree in accounting with 3+ years of Cost Accounting experience required; Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred. Advanced Microsoft Office skills and experience with ERP Systems preferred. A positive attitude in support of the company’s mission is required.
# # # # # # #
Information Systems Help-Desk Support
Full-time position in our Information Systems Department. This individual will be responsible for providing first level technical assistance and support to computer systems, hardware or software. Responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs made available; isolates problems; and determines and implements solutions.
Minimum of 2 years experience in this field and an Associate's Degree in Information Technology required.
Must have a clean driving record.
# # # # # # # #
The Safety Professional will: 1) provide oversight to ensure that the Company is in compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws pertaining to safety and health. 2) Investigate work related injuries, property damage incidents, and recommend appropriate corrective measures. 3) Conduct and ensure that all employee safety training is completed in accordance with MSHA and OSHA training requirements.
· Bachelor’s degree in safety, health and environmental science.
· 1-3 years of experience is helpful but is not required.
· Ability to present training material and knowledge.
· Knowledge of the federal and state guidelines for OSHA and MSHA.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Travel and work away from home for short periods of time.
We offer a competitive salary, vacation, health, dental, STD, LTD, life insurance and a 401(k).
Apply Today For a Better Career -- with Mellott Company!
Respond in confidence to HR@Mellotts.com, or mail to:
Attn: Human Resources
100 Mellott Drive
Warfordsburg, PA 17267
Applications forms available upon request
Equal Opportunity Employer