Contract Crushing and Portable Crushing Services in the Eastern USA
Mellott Company is pleased to provide customers in the Eastern United States with large and small volume mobile crushing services. Our offerings include:
- Green Field Development – Moving into a new market area? We help our customer develop the new site so they can assess the market before investing into a new plant!
- Supplemental Crushing – Do your product demands exceed your production capability? Let us help you meet your customer's needs!
- Plant on Reserves - Have a large plant sitting on your precious remaining reserves? We can help you access those reserves, while maintaining your production and using a smaller foot print!
- Construction - Are you a contractor bidding a large scale construction job? Utilize Mellott Company's portable on-site crushing expertise to make sure your project is a success!
- Abandoned Sites – Reopen your quarry, without a major capital investment, to establish and maintain your market share
- Developmental Crushing – We assist in crushing of over-burden to turn it into a usable product.
- Old Plant and Limited Capital - We can help you reduce your financial risk and dispose of your old plant equipment
- Removing Overburden - Helping you remove overburden as economically as possible and produce salable product from the overburden
We have an extensive fleet of portable crushing and screening equipment, including Metso’s complete line of track-mounted plants.
- > 100K tons
- Muckpile to stockpile
- 250-600 TPH capacity plants
- Washed products
- Greenfield sites
- With or without mobile equipment
- < 100K tons
- 100-250 TPH capacity plants
- With or without loaders, excavators, and crushing plant operators
- Recycled Asphalt Pavement (RAP), recycled brick, recycled concrete, recycled pavers
- Re-crush products
- Impact or compression crushing
We know rock crushing—over the last several decades, we have developed the kind of solid logistics that have allowed us to deploy and operate rock-crushing operations at hundreds of locations, for dozens of customers, in most of the states on the East Coast, including: Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Maryland, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, South Carolina Virginia, and West Virginia.
Learn more about our crushing plant design and engineering services.